Incomplete: consisting of correspondence, scrapbooks
Central Committee of the National Society for Women's Suffrage, 1888-1897
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2LSW/A/2
- Former ReferenceGB 106 2/CNS
- Dates of Creation19 Jun-13 Jul 1897
- Physical Descriptionc. 2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
1871-1877 This was the break-away Group of the London National Society founded in 1867.
1877-1888 The name was preserved as that of the united Society and the records listed below for the period after 1877 to 1888 are those of the united Society.
This collection is available for research. Readers are advised to contact The Women's Library in advance of their first visit.