Asking if Chiozza Money's (Liberal candidate) insertion of Woman Suffrage into his election address altered Committee's election policy. Also (undated., Dec 1909) Local London press cutting reporting adoption meetings of candidates in Paddington and neighbouring constituencies.
LM Constance Jacob to Miss Strachey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2LSW/C/8/05/3
- Former ReferenceGB 106 151?
- Dates of Creation28 Dec 1909
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This folder was confirmed as missing 2005