Collections written and made, mainly in the early 20th century, by P. Manning on sports and pastimes in Oxford and neighbourhood.
Collections of Percy Manning
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 246, d. 201-4
- Dates of CreationEarly 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Percy Manning (d 1917) was an antiquary.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collections were bequeathed to the Library by Percy Manning in 1917.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
P.S. Spokes, Summary Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library relating to the city county and university of Oxford. Accessions from 1916 to 1962 (Oxford, 1964).