These notebooks record the jacquard fabrics and patterns woven on a particular day. Each entry records the cloth woven with its dimensions, reference numbers of the patterns and colours used, weights of thread and cost. The inside and inside back covers give the reference numbers and names of the dye colours available.
Jacquard weavers note books
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1694 DC 037/2
- Dates of Creation1922-1937
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 volumes.
Scope and Content
The volumes are arranged chronologically
Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections are open for research by appointment.
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.