The file comprises mainly affiliation slips, 1976-1978, from individuals and organisations affiliating themselves to the Committee, many of whom are not evidenced in the associated correspondence, together with fifty-five of the original declarations for the initial newspaper advertisement that subsequently led to the Committee's formation. The slips generally give names and addresses of those affiliating as well as the amounts subscribed. The file also includes some lists of relevant names and addresses.
Declarations and affiliations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 /2
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004260635(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000260635
- Dates of Creation1976-1978
- Physical Description3 cm. (1 folder)
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arrangement: Original order.
Preferred citation: /2