A collection of bills of Lancashire (almost entirely Manchester) tradesmen, wine-merchants, brewers, grocers, chemists, hosiers, shoe-makers, coal dealers, ironmongers, masons, carpenters, plumbers etc., for articles purchased by or work done for various members of the Hibbert family between November 1802 and May 1815. There are three exceptions: numbers 10 and 101 are from Yorkshire tradesmen, and number 216, added later out of order, is from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 1024
- Dates of Creation1802-1815
- Physical Descriptionvarious sizes. 1 volume (216 items); Binding: cloth boards.
Scope and Content
Bookplate of Samuel Hibbert-Ware.