Diary (1918); Press cutting (12 April 1919); Prayer book with dried flowers (nd); Photocopied typescript recollections 'My War Time Experiences, 1916-1919' (nd); Letter to Peter Liddle (11 February 1981).
Norman Dyson papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection MES 028
- Dates of Creation1916-1981
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript (photocopy), a press cutting, and printed material; Includes some dried flowers.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Norman S. Dyson, born in Bradford, Yorkshire in 1898, was a Driver, RFA (Royal Field Artillery), serving in Mesopotamia, 1917-1919.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Mesopotamia catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available