Letter, mainly in Hebrew script, stamped 30 Sun Street, Finsbury Square, London, n.d. mid to late 19th century.
Letter, mainly in Hebrew script
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/158
- Dates of Creationmid to late 19th century
- Language of Material[ Hebrew or Yiddish ]
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Letter, mainly in Hebrew script.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.