- Crew honours, 1975-1988;
- Bahamas Merchant Shipping Act, c1976;
- Refugees, 1977-1992;
- Ex-gratia payments to Chinese crew, 1981-1992;
- Manpower statistics, 1984-1991;
- Calendar and diary recipients, 1985-1992;
- Seniority lists, offshore installation managers and other crew details, 1986-1988;
- Missions to Seamen correspondence, 1986-1993;
- Edinburgh Savannah and Maersk Rando crewing, 1987-1990;
- Data protection and computer systems, 1987-1992;
- Piracy, 1987-1993;
- Edinburgh Fruid, 1988-1990;
- Professional Shipping Services Limited, 1989;
- Crew wages and other crew matters, 1989-1990;
- Maersk Rando wage negotiations, 1989-1992.
General operational correspondence and documentation
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 199/4/1
- Dates of Creation1975-1993
- Physical Description15 files.
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Relating largely to management and crewing of ships, but also other administrative operations.
Arranged chronologically within record series.