Written from Mandella, Darling Downs to his brother. Excuses himself for not writing for two mails but has been 'up the country for about three months'. Glad to be able to give a first rate account of both Leigh's health and his own. Thinks if returning to Toowomba soon. The neighbouring station encourages the Blacks about the place.
Charles Becker to 'Billy' [Wilfred BEcker]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/28/B/30
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/5356.
- Dates of Creation27 Sep 1859
- Physical Description1 item