Exercise book with Barr's Hill School label, kept by Derbyshire in forms IV-V. Contains: short stories by Derbyshire; pieces on the work of different writers, such as the poetry of Robert Browning; and short essays on set themes (like 'The influence of comics', 'Revenge' and 'Wireless programmes'). All of these have been marked by teachers.
Exercise book: "English"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 BDD/1/1/1/5
- Dates of Creation1951-1953
- Physical Description1 soft bound volume