Johnson's working papers on the opera The Lambton Worm, composed 1976-7, (libretto by Anne Ridler).
Working Papers of Robert Sherlaw Johnson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Mus. b. 36, d. 239-44, e. 42
- Dates of Creation1976-7
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description8 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Robert Sherlaw Johnson (1932-2000) was a composer, concert pianist and lecturer in music.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by the composer in 1978.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.