Contains: accounts of Jackson's property, and monthly domestic accounts, 1834-1873; "private charity and sums given away", 1853-1874; domestic accounts, 1871-1874, and bank accounts, 1871-1873; antenuptial agreement between Jackson and Jane Armitage, 1844; correspondence concerning a bill of George Benson, merchant, against Capt S[ydney] Jackson, deceased, 1860- 1861.
Personal financial papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JACK/6/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 6/1/36-51.
- Dates of Creation1834-1874
- Physical Description19 items; 3 bound volumes (JACK/6/2/1: 177 leaves, many blank, and also a London and North Western share certificate, 1866; JACK/6/2/2: 49 leaves, many blank; JACK/6/2/3: 130 leaves, many blank, and some stuck together; 16 loose sheets; 4 envelopes.