Contains: correspondence between Jackson, various subordinate and superior officers of the East India Company, and native Indian kings concerning orders issued by Jackson to the garrison of Tollicherry; includes orders and return of troops fit for duty.
Transactions at Tollicherry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JACK/2/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 2/2/55-72.
- Dates of Creation1783
- Physical Description18 items; 18 sheets. Condition: JACK/2/3/2/2 is torn.