The thesis contains many maps plotting dialects etc., and is possibly not complete. Includes handwritten acknowledgement to Dr George Milner, SOAS.
'A dialect study of Viti Levu', by Albert James Schütz. PhD Thesis, Cornell University, USA
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380597
- Dates of CreationSep 1962
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Fijian
- Physical Description531pp
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Viti Levu is the largest island in the Fiji group, and has a diversity of people, based in villages.
Conditions Governing Access
This thesis was presented by Dr George Milner