EXAMINATION AND DEPOSITION: George Bradley Brown parish Amlwch, gentleman, witness in the case against William Roberts for stealing 15 shillings worth of copper coins the property of John Prichard. He states that when W.R and another who gave his name as John Piper, were arrested they has on them copper coins some of which were identified by the wife of John Prichard. Altogether the amount was 15s and ½d.
Examination and Deposition: George Bradley Brown parish Amlwch, gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WQS6/1843/M/188
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WQ/S/1843/M/188
- Dates of Creation1843 Sep. 14
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition