Also contains circulars re National Health and Pensions Insurance and Unemployment Insurance (Agriculture) Act, 1936; a few loose papers re wages and employment and pamphlet advertising the opening of the gardens at Gorddinog to the public on 20 May 1936 by permission of Major Eric Platt, with the proceeds to go to the work of District Nursing. Also reference made to use of Llanberis Drill Hall by the British Legion.
WAGES BOOK of Gorddinog Estate
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD6/1/4/2
- Dates of Creation1930-1937
- Physical Description1 vol.