Helen Sutherland is enthusiastic about an exhibition of works by Winifred [Nicholson] and David [Jones]. Glad that Jim Ede enjoyed the concert [? Busch Quartet on 8th February]. Describes a dinner party with Thomas [Hodgkin]; mentions 'the diary'. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: exhibition of works by Winifred Nicholson and David Jones
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/7/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/7/3
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL22/1984
- Dates of Creation10 February 1932