Helen Sutherland describes her enjoyment of a concert she attended with the Edes [at St George's Hall]. She refers to Vera Moore, and Ede's book 'Savage Messiah' ] which she is re-reading She also refers to Gaudier-Brzeska and Dr Heylegier. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: Sutherland has enjoyed a concert and reading 'Savage Messiah'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/6/12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/6/12
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL11/1984
- Dates of Creationundated [June 1931]