Helen Sutherland encourages Jim Ede to bring Mr Tyabji to meet her. She enthuses about the concert by the Bueck Quartet. She hopes to be able to come for tea on Sunday [2 November in Ede's diary]. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: Ede to bring Mr Tyabji to meet Helen Sutherland
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/5/16
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/5/16
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL16/1983
- Dates of Creationundated [October 1930]