Appreciation of Ede's 'Horizon' article. Discussion of how artists influence one another. David Jones thinks his breakdown in 1932 may have been caused by trying to accomplish the impossible. From 12 Sheffield Terrace, London W8.
Letter from David Jones to Jim Ede: discussion of how artists influence one another
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/8/1/52
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/8/1/52
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 L.53.1977
- Dates of Creation19 August 1943