Helen Sutherland looks forward to lunching with Jim on Monday [6th June] and to meeting David Jones. She has told Vera Moore that she will be at her concert that night after all. She describes the ducklings and other birds in her garden. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: looks forward to meeting Ede and David Jones
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/7/14
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/7/14
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL33/1984
- Dates of Creation3 June 1932