David Jones is staying with Helen Sutherland and meeting Kathleen Raine. He itemizes his allowance of autumn 1945. He has been painting but unsuccessfully. He fears that writing may have killed his ability to paint. From Cockly Moor, Dockray, Penrith, Cumberland.
Letter from David Jones to Jim Ede: staying with Helen Sutherland and meets Kathleen Raine
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/8/1/67
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/8/1/67
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 L.68.1977
- Dates of Creation23 August 1946