David Jones discusses with Ede the use of 'Leir' and 'Lear' in tradition and in his 'Anathemata'. He gives advice on how to read the book. From Northwick Lodge, Harrow-on-the-Hill.
Letter from David Jones to Jim Ede: discussion of 'Anathemata'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/8/1/88
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/8/1/88
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 L.88.1977
- Dates of Creation16 November 1952