Helen Sutherland talks of her attachment to David Jones and Vera Moore. She mentions Teddy Wolfe. Asks Jim Ede if he has seen David Jones' drawings and expresses her feelings about his work. She has just bought Ben Nicholson's 'Christmas Night' . She mentions her thoughts about purchasing. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: David Jones' work; purchase of a Ben Nicholson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/5/14
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/5/14
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL14/1983
- Dates of Creationundated [August 1930]