Letter written between the end of October and 8th November. Helen Sutherland hopes that Jim Ede is having a happy time in Paris. Sutherland has been to Ipswich to see the Gainsboroughs. She is sorry that Jim will miss Vera Moore in Paris; she is on her way to Vienna. She argues the case for the Christian attitude to death as opposed to Jim's Buddhist theories. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: Ede is in Paris; argues on Christian death and Buddhist theories
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/2/18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/2/18
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL10/1982
- Dates of Creationundated [31 October - 8 November 1927]