Helen Sutherland suggests that she and Jim Ede make a 'ritual' of exchanging dinner at Christmas. She looks forward ro buying him a tie in London. She wishes they were having Christmas together. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: Sutherland wishes they were spending Christmas together
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/6/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/6/20
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL19/1984
- Dates of Creationundated [December 1931]