Helen Sutherland writes of her enjoyment 'last night' [Schnabel, Queen's Hall, see Ede's diary for 1931] and hopes to come to Jim and Helen Edes for dinner. She mentions Vera Moore's 'old ladies'; she hopes to meet Mrs Wit at the Edes. No address.
Letter of Helen Sutherland to Jim Ede: enjoyment of concert; hopes to visit the Edes
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/15/6/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/15/6/2
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 HSL1/1984
- Dates of Creation28 January 1931