David Jones dislikes Cairo but is impressed by pyramids and sphinx. Angry at inability to speak the language. Attempts to print TG initials. Cannot work. From Immeuble Eliakin, Giza, Cairo, Egypt.
Letter from David Jones to Jim Ede: opinions on Egypt
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1759-ky/ede/ky/ede/1/8/1/12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1759 KY/EDE/1/8/1/12
- Former ReferenceGB 1759 L.12.1977
- Dates of Creation6 May 1934