One blue scrapbook with mainly original nineteenth-century autographs pasted in, together with a pencil list of autographs. Interspersed within the leaves of the scrapbook are many facsimile copies of publications such as The London Gazette, The English Mercurie, and The Tatler, many from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and featuring significant historical events such as the Great Fire and the death of Oliver Cromwell.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 73 AAD/1995/29/6/4
- Dates of Creationca.1885 - 1945
- Physical Description1 volume