Notes on depths and yields and position of wells and boreholes in Northern Command (York), including a typed note about Thirsk Water Supply. Several entries include sketches. Including loose papers at end of a book include details of sections across a sloping stratum (or water-table) or ground surface (location not identified). Also including names and addresses of personnel.
(1) Mainly Lincs (Lincolnshire) and E.Yorks (East Yorkshire).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 590 WBRK/1/1/A/1
- Dates of Creation1940
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Notes of sheet numbers (e.g. Sheet 143) refer to Geological Survey New Series (1 inch to 1 mile maps).