Notes and sketches of locations in Abberville, Oissel, Mareuil, with notes about Henri Abbé Breiuls idea about stages of classification. Includes a letter from Henri Abbé Breuil about drawings and specimens, with some reference to his his views about Levallois I–II stages of classification, and also sending thanks for sending a box of shells to an unidentified person, 1939.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 590 WBRK/1/1/B/3
- Dates of Creation1935-1939
- Physical Description1 item