Papers of the Bannister and Marriot families, including title deeds and leases, many relating to London properties, family settlements and probate copies of wills, and financial and legal papers.
Papers of the Bannister and Marriott Families
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.b.311-16,c.730-1,e.1201-2,f.652;top.londonb.1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. b. 311-16, c. 730-1, e. 1201-2, f. 652; Top. London b. 1
- Dates of Creation18th-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Bannister and Marriott families.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1969.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 43215-26.