Comprises the following material by Herbert Anthony relating to his published work, Menai Bridge and its Council, (1974):
- Copy of Menai Bridge and its Council, 1974
- Correspondence relating to disease in Menai Bridge, Richard Thomas the Medical Officer and the Bangor and Beaumaris Union, all in 1867, no date
- By-laws of the Local Board for Menai Bridge in 1885, n.d.
- Papers concerning the War Memorial Centre, Menai Bridge, 1905-1972
- Notes on social life in Menai Bridge, including religion; football and other sports clubs; brass band and other musical activities; the Anglesey Lodge of Freemasons; entertainment; the Belgian refugees; the recreation ground and bowling green; regattas; bathing; literary activities; Youth Club; War Memorial; the Coach House Movement; night school etc., n.d.
- Education in Menai Bridge and the history of the town, n.d.
- Maps of Menai Bridge, n.d.
- Notes of the construction of Menai Bridge Pier; the Boys Brigade; extracts from Slater's Directory relating to transport, n.d.
- Notes on Menai Suspension Bridge, n.d.