Note to Crook in which he bemoans Humbert's view on the approach to the 'Twelve Tables'. A page entitled 'Group For The Revision of the Texts of Roman Laws' is attached (1 page). The Laffi-Humbert-Galsterer statement is attached (3 pages).
TLS from Michael Crawford.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/2/111
- Dates of Creation31 July 1996
- Physical Description1 p paper
Scope and Content