Refers to an essay that he wrote and hopes that his lack of knowledge of Greek and Roman legal life did not make it hopeless. Refers to his collaboration with Mary (surname not evident) on a 'classical art' book. Mentions that he enjoyed supervising the Johnian dissertations last year.
TLS from John Henderson, King's College.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/24
- Dates of Creation12 Feb 2002
- Physical Description3 p. paper
Scope and Content