Thanks Crook for his kind letter and for the hard work that he put in reading the manuscript. He will pay great attention to what Crook has to say, although there are some areas where they disagree. He thanks Crook for making his visit to Cambridge so pleasant and mentions that he is just back from visiting his son in North Carolina.
ALS from Andrew Linnett, Worcester College, Oxford.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/65
- Dates of Creation14 Apr 1997
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content