Note to Crook which comments on the reliability of Michael Wood's claims to an Honorary Fellowship of a Cambridge College. He concludes that the best placed to judge would be American modernist comparatists or other academics in touch with them.
TLS from E.D. James, St John's College, Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/128
- Dates of Creation26 Feb 1996
- Physical Description1 p. paper
Scope and Content