Note from Crook stating that although he would be excited at the prospect of a first trip to the USA he hasn't 'got an idea left in his head'. On that basis, he declines the invitation to travel and present a paper.
ALS from John Crook to Richard Saller.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/6/7
- Dates of Creation24 Sep 1995
- Physical Description1 p. paper
Scope and Content