Notes that despite Crook's assistance, he has not been advanced to Associate Professor (A letter from the University of Auckland to Crook confirming this information is attached: 1 page). McKechnie mentions that Jenny is well thought of in her department (Chemistry), meriting her a pay rise; and that James has passed six of his eight courses en route to his intended major (Psychology).
TLS from Paul McKechnie, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/119
- Dates of Creation10 Dec 2004
- Physical Description1 p. paper
Scope and Content