Tells of a visit to Corpus to see the Senior Tutor and 'resolve the business of last Easter'. He was informed by a porter that he was 'in a book of people who were not allowed access to the College.' He subsequently visited the senior tutor's home and has fixed an appointment for 5th July. Suggests meeting Crook for lunch. He attaches his business card.
ALS from Michael Henson, Needingworth, Cambs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/47
- Dates of Creation2 July 1996
- Physical Description2 p paper
Scope and Content