Mentions to Crook that he is reviewing what he once knew of chemical bond theory. He makes reference to the visit of Prof. Pellion, who mentioned how he was encouraged by Crook during his Cambridge days.
ALS from Mark Sinnett, PO Box 2800 Annapolis, Maryland 21404.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/6/53
- Dates of Creation24 Mar 2002
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content