Crook notes that there is no one answer to the question that is being asked, largely because the authors who report the law, including Cicero, are often the only sources of reference 'for what the law was.'.
ALS from Crook to Dr Siani-Davies, Royal Holloway, University of London, Surrey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/6/21
- Dates of Creation23 Aug 1996
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content