He continues the discourse regarding the laws and precedents relevant to the trials of Christians, with particular regard to the views of Pliny. An exchange of emails with Jessica Priestley who helped with the proofs of 'Thinking Like a Lawyer' is attached (2 pages).
TLS from Paul McKechnie, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/114
- Dates of Creation16 Apr 2002
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content