She mentions that the new academic year has brought teaching commitments that take time away from her work on a dictionary of Russian acronyms. She has recently had two visitors from Cambridge. She enjoyed showing them around a Moscow 'under reconstruction'. She encloses a novel by Turgenev, with explanatory notes in English.
ALS from Ludmila Lebereva, Moscow.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/45
- Dates of Creation1995 (Date unmarked, but associated correspondence suggests mid to late 1995.)
- Physical Description3 p. paper
Scope and Content