Note to Crook asking him to read her thesis, now to be submitted as an M.Litt. She reviews the criticisms of the examiners. Mentions that Richard is fine, just scraping through exams; and that she has a new mouse. She attaches the letter from her third examiner (2 pages) as well as four pages from her thesis (that are inadequate in the electronic version) and a bookmark.
TLS from Judith Owen, 12/52 Onslow Road, Shenton park WA 6008, Australia.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/166
- Dates of Creation14 Sep 1999
- Physical Description3 p. paper
Scope and Content