Crook makes some proof-reading comments regarding a manuscript (sent by Saller). He goes on to note that he has always been reluctant to talk of 'The Ancient Economy', since it should not be taken for granted that there was only one across the vast geographic range of the Roman Empire.
ALS from John Crook to Richard Saller.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/6/12
- Dates of Creation8 July 2000
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content