Informs Crook that the Cello Suite now has a scheduled Scottish premiere, an Edinburgh lunchtime concert. He mentions a reseach fellow at Edinburgh University who appears to be largely re-doing Johnson's research of ten years ago. He expresses a concern that the re-roofing of the Second Court of St John's might mean that Crook's rooms are sealed off for the duration.
ALS from David Johnson, 8 Shandon Crescent, Edinburgh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/157
- Dates of Creation8 June 2000
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content