Informs Crook that his son, Martin, will be in Cambridge to sit the preliminary aptitude test for the Civil Service in two weeks time. He apologises to Crook that his own head is so full of opera, which is eating up his time and ruining his social life.
ALS from David Johnson, 8 Shandon Crescent, Edinburgh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/159
- Dates of Creation28 Sep 2000
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content