Note to Crook confirming that he could lend the score and the C.D. to Mr Robinson before handing them over to the College library. He mentions Dr Warwick Edwards, who is objecting to changes Johnson wants made to the contract for his book.
ALS from David Johnson, 8 Shandon Crescent, Edinburgh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/3/143
- Dates of Creation20 Jan 1999
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content